The Cold Hawaii Surf Camp Facility is where we meet up, get ready and going surfing from.
It’s where we come back to after the surf and its where everything is happening!
Located Right in front of the COLD HAWAII BOARD SHOP at Orhagevej 151, 7700 Klitmoller.
In our unique facility you can find:
- Hot tub
- Changing rooms
- Wetsuits room
- Wardrobe to store your belongings
- Shaping room from Columbus Surfboard.
- Endless surfboards
- Outdoor sun heated showers (for a quick rinse after the surf)
- Entry to the facility allowed to:
-Participants of our surf camp
-Participants of our surf school
-Guests who rent surf gear
-No entry for Guests who ONLY sleep in the Cold Hawaii Surf Camp house.
- Opening hours: 10-19
- No smoking!
- No eating or bringing food into the facility.
- No Alcohol in the facility.
- No Alcohol or any food in the Sauna.
- Make sure to rinse your wetsuit and hang it back in place.
- Make sure the free your surfboard from Sand and set it back at the rack.
- No parking for bikes.
- Entry to Sauna 40 kr per person per hour.
- Entry to Hot Tub after agreement with the host. Rent a hot tub! Call 0045 2910873
- 2 Free entries to Sauna for surf camp participants after agreement with the host.
- Keep the place nice and clean so you can enjoy it also on your next visit!