* Introduction course is given in the first part of the Beginner course
Surf course for all ages
Come and learn to Surf with Denmark’s best surf Instructors in Klitmøller, Cold Hawaii.
At the Cold Hawaii Surf Camp you will learn to surf as a new beginner, intermadiate or even take your skills to the next level with a private lesson with Mor Meluka (Open Danish Surf Champion 2015, 2016 & 2017 and the coach of the Danish National surf 2017)
With a true surf spirit, located in the heart of Klitmoller, Cold Hawaii, you are about to experience the pure feeling of freedom by riding waves.
At our surf school facility you can enjoy a comfortable area with changing rooms, Sauna and even have a look at the Columbus Surfboards design Shaping room.
Certified Surf Instructors by
All courses include:
- Courses are 2 hours..
- All lessons included a Surfboard, Wetsuit, Instructor.
- HIGH STANDARD of maximum 8 students per Instructor, followed by international ISA rules!
- HIGH STANDARD of maximum 5 Children students per Instructor. Safety First!
- Get to know your equipment
- Each course includes: Safety instructions, Understanding of currents, dry techniques, warm up and Surf Surf Surf
- All course take place in Klitmoller, Cold Hawaii.
- Meet up point at Address: Orhagevej 151, Klitmoller.
- Surf boots can be rented for 50kr or purchased for 250kr.
Choose which Surf course best suits you
Introduction surf course - 2 hours
Beginner course - 2x2 hours
Kids Course 6-10 years - 2 hours
Private surf lesson - 2 hours
Private surf lesson - 2 persons - 2 hours
Private video coaching w/Mor Meluka - 2 hours
S.U.P. flatwater course
S.U.P. surf course
Private lesson (3 pers)
Check out our photos from our Surf School
Cookie indstillingerne på denne hjemmeside er aktiveret for at give dig den bedste oplevelse. Hvis du fortsætter med at bruge hjemmesiden uden at ændre dine cookie indstillinger eller du klikker Accepter herunder, betragtes dette som din accept